Email this Package
SHIMLA Situated in the north-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Spread across 12 kms along a ridge that overlooks terraced hillsides and cultivations, Shimla is magnificently robed in dense forests of oak and pine, fur and rhododendron, and it is best to travel here on the slow train from Kalka. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc.
MANALI Once called the "end of the habitable world," Manali is an important Shimla Hillshill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief, Manali-the veritable "valley of the Gods"-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
AGRA The city of Taj Mahal was established in 1475 by Badal Singh. Agra finds mention in the Mahabharata as Agraban. This city in those days was considered to be the sister city of Mathura which was more prominent than Agraban. Agra came into its own when the Lodhi Kings chose this place beside the Yamuna to be their capital city. Sikander Lodhi made Agra his capital but Babar defeated the Lodhis to capture not only Agra but also laid the foundation of the Mughal empire.
- 01 night & 02 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Agra.
- 01 night & 02 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Chandigarh
- 02 nights & 03 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Shimla.
- 03 nights & 04 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Manali.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Daily Breakfasts & Dinners at hotel / resort after check-in at Shimla & Manali.
- Breakfasts at hotel / resort after check-in at Agra & Chandigarh.
- Transportation cost of Non-AC Indica from Delhi included.
- Including all toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances & fuel cost.
- Sightseeing of Agra, Shimla, Manali & Chandigarh included.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Day 01 - DELHI to AGRA (4/5hrs. Road Journey)
On Arrival in Delhi drive to Agra by Road, Checkin at Hotel after freshenup we proceed for
TAJ MAHAL - Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from its stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen.
AGRA FORT - Fort built in red sandstone with its magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and the beautiful gardens. This is where Emperor Shah Jahan was kept under house arrest by his third son Aurangzeb and spent the last year of his life viewing the Taj Mahal from across the river Jamuna.
Overnight at Agra.
- Day 02 - AGRA TO CHANDIGARH (500kms / 11hrs)
After breakfast we proceed for Chandigarh by Road. Overnight at Chandigarh.
- Day 03 - CHANDIGARH TO SHIMLA (370kms)
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and drive to Shimla . Situated at a panoramic location, this hilly town is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Arrive at Shimla & check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 04 - SHIMLA
You depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening you can visit the famous Mall Road of Shimla, where you could shop or just stroll around the Ridge. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 05 - SHIMLA TO MANALI (260kms)
Arrive Manali and check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06 - MANALI
Morning proceed for Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple - built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery, and Roerich art Gallery. In the afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local Bazar Ping. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay in Manali.
- Day 07 - MANALI
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass (AT OWN COST)- The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On your descent to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahla falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay in Manali.
- Day 08 - TOUR END
Drive back to New Delhi (570 kms, 14 hours). Drop at Railway Station / Airport. TOUR END
- Meal which is not included.
- Entry fee in all places of museum etc.
- Camera fee / shopping / tele calls etc.
- Expenses which are not included
Supplement Honeymoon Cost = Rs. 2600 Per Person
- Chocolate Cake on Arrival.
- Flower Decoration on Bed once during the stay.
- 2 Tickets of Movie at Piccadilly Theatre once during the stay (at Manali)
- Skiing at Rohtang Pass Once during the stay (Subject to Weather Conditions) OR
- Hot Balloon Trip Once During the Stay OR
- Full Body Massage for Couple.
Optional :- Manikaran trip by Non AC Alto - Rs. 1800/- Per Vehicle.
This Package is not valid for Diwali / Christmas / New Year or any festival Period
Extra Adult: 45% of Adult Cost
Extra Child: 35% (with Bed) & 25% (without Bed) of Adult Cost
Taxes: 5% GST Extra
Non Refundable on Cancellation.
Terms and Conditions:
- The package rate is valid for immediate confirmation only.
- The Tour Planners will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/death during the course of the tour.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or land-slide or any other natural disaster or political/national crisis due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond the control of the Agent/Hotel. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the customer.
- Refund against cancellation as per hotel rules.
- All the payments other than the above mentioned services will have to be made directly at the venue to the concern suppliers.
- Price excludes personal expenses like laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral Water bottles, room services etc.
- Meals in the Package can only be availed in the provided hotel.
- Meals while traveling is not included in the package and shall be paid by the customer.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer.
- No refund for short stay and unavailed facilities
- All rights reserved to management.
Please refer to the following link and read these terms and conditions carefully, since they, along with the other relevant information on our website, set out the terms and conditions which will apply to you when you book any package, hotel, resort, car hire, hotel/resort transfers, car parking and/or flight(s) through thetourplanners.com.