Email this Package
SHIMLA Situated in the north-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Spread across 12 kms along a ridge that overlooks terraced hillsides and cultivations, Shimla is magnificently robed in dense forests of oak and pine, fur and rhododendron, and it is best to travel here on the slow train from Kalka. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc.
MANALI Once called the "end of the habitable world," Manali is an important Shimla Hillshill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief, Manali-the veritable "valley of the Gods"-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
DHARAMSALA - stands at the foot of Dhauladhar and has a magnificent view of snowy peaks, deodar and pine forests, tea gardens and beautiful hills. The snow line is perhaps more easily accessible at Dharamsala than any other hill station in India. Dharamsala now really has become international, with a number of Tibetan settlements and the residence of Noble Laureate the ‘Dalai Lama'. Dharamsala is divided into two distinct parts : lower Dharamsala the civil and business area with Courts and Kotwali bazaar and upper Dharamsala composed of places like Mcleod Ganj and Forsyth Ganj.
DALHOUSIE - Dalhousie is a quiet town, with a sense of enchantment. This hill station spreads over five low-level hills at the western edge of the Dhauladhar range, just east of the Ravi River. The picturesque town is interspersed with the colonial-era buildings, low roofed stalls and hotels. The pine-covered slopes around it are intersected with paths and treks, which are ideal for short undemanding walks. The gateway to the Chamba Valley, this colonial town was established in 1854 by
Dalhousie the British governor-general Lord Dalhousie. Covering an area of 14 sq.-km and surroundedby alpine vegetation, Dalhausie has charming architecture and panoramic views of both plains and the whitecapped views of the mountainous ranges.
- 02 nights & 03 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Shimla.
- 03 nights & 04 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Manali.
- 01 night & 02 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Dharamshala.
- 02 nights & 03 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Dalhousie.
- 02 nights & 03 days accommodation on twin sharing basis at Amritsar.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Daily Breakfasts & Dinners in hotel at Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala & Dalhousie.
- Breakfast at hotel / resort after check-in at Amritsar.
- Transportation cost of Non-AC Indica from Delhi / Chandigarh included.
- Including all toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances & fuel cost.
- Sightseeing of Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie & Amritsar included.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- DAY 01 – DELHI – SHIMLA (380 Km / 10 hrs Drive)
In the morning drive to Shimla. Shimla perched at 7000 feet above sea level, The heady combinations of Chill mountain air, orchards and colonial charms still make Shimla a dream get away. Upon arrival check-in to your hotel, Full day city tour – The Ridge – famous for its neo – Gothic structures, Lakkar Bazaar - popular for its wood crafts and souvenirs , Jakhoo Hill, St. Michael’s Cathedral and State Museum. for Overnight stay in Shimla.
- DAY 02: SHIMLA CITY TOUR
Morning tour of Shimla -. Kalabadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Overnight at Hotel in Shimla.
- DAY 03: SHIMLA - MANALI (360 KM / 10 HRS DRIVE)
In the morning drive to Manali take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 04: MANALI - LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and Overnight at Manali.
- Day 5:MANALI - ROHTANG PASS (AT OWN COST)
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 06 – MANALI TO DHARAMSALA (225 KM/8 HRS DRIVE)
In the morning drive to Dharamshala, on arrival check in at the Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 07 – DHARAMSHALA –DALHOUSIE (95 KM/4 HRS)
Morning after breakfast depart for Dalhousie . Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 08 – DALHOUSIE – KHAJJIAR – DALHOUSIE
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 09 – DALHOUSIE – AMRITSAR (191KM / 5 HRS)
After Breakfast we checkout from Dalhousie and proceed for Amritsar by road on arrival checkin at hotel and later visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
- DAY 10 – AMRITSAR
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar. Overnight at Amritsar.
- DAY 11 – AMRITSAR TO RAILWAY STATION DROP
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and drop at Railway Station / Airport. TOUR END
- Meal which is not included.
- Entry fee in all places of museum etc.
- Camera fee / shopping / tele calls etc.
- Expenses which are not included
Supplement Honeymoon Cost = Rs. 2600 Per Person
- Chocolate Cake on Arrival.
- Flower Decoration on Bed once during the stay.
- 2 Tickets of Movie at Piccadilly Theatre once during the stay (at Manali)
- Skiing at Rohtang Pass Once during the stay (Subject to Weather Conditions) OR
- Hot Balloon Trip Once During the Stay OR
- Full Body Massage for Couple.
Optional :- Manikaran trip by Non AC Alto - Rs. 1800/- Per Vehicle.
This Package is not valid for Diwali / Christmas / New Year or any festival Period
Extra Adult: 45% of Adult Cost
Extra Child: 35% (with Bed) & 25% (without Bed) of Adult Cost
Taxes: 5% GST Extra
Non Refundable on Cancellation.
Terms and Conditions:
- The package rate is valid for immediate confirmation only.
- The Tour Planners will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/death during the course of the tour.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or land-slide or any other natural disaster or political/national crisis due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond the control of the Agent/Hotel. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the customer.
- Refund against cancellation as per hotel rules.
- All the payments other than the above mentioned services will have to be made directly at the venue to the concern suppliers.
- Price excludes personal expenses like laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral Water bottles, room services etc.
- Meals in the Package can only be availed in the provided hotel.
- Meals while traveling is not included in the package and shall be paid by the customer.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer.
- No refund for short stay and unavailed facilities
- All rights reserved to management.
Please refer to the following link and read these terms and conditions carefully, since they, along with the other relevant information on our website, set out the terms and conditions which will apply to you when you book any package, hotel, resort, car hire, hotel/resort transfers, car parking and/or flight(s) through thetourplanners.com.