- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Accommodation & Traveling
- Hotels Check in & Check out time 1200hrs, unless specially specified
- Early check in or delayed check out is possible only with approval of hotels.
- You are responsible to the hotel for any items not listed on your confirmation voucher and agree to pay locally for items or services used by your party which are not included in your hotel room price.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost bourne by the guest directly.
- Category of rooms in the packages normally remains to base category room, unless specified seperately
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
- The Tour Planners cannot be held liable for any omissions or errors made by the hotels themselves before or during your stay, or any kind of loss or damage occurring as a result of a booking made through us.
- Although not legally obliged, we do undertake, however, to give reasonable assistance towards resolving any disputes you may have with a hotel.
- We are not responsible for any limitation in facilities because of hotel, other guests or their activities. we does not take responsibility for hotel content (including images, facility listings, etc.) displayed on our website. Hotels may change facilities and property features without prior notice to The Tour Planners and it is the customers' responsibility to confirm facilities directly with the hotel at the time of travel.
- Hindrance in travel/sightseeing due to road block, strike, national calamities, any mechanical complaints of transport/houseboat etc are not subject to refunds.
- While exercising our duties with greatest possible care and attention we cannot be held responsible for any delay, losses, accidents, change in itineraries/programme, hotels or other incidents for which the aforesaid companies or persons may be liable. We also decline responsibility for losses of baggage or personal injury and suggest you to arrange adequate insurance cover.
- All tours/Hotels/transportation & sightseeing services provided are subject to Reserve Bank of India and Govt. of India rules and regulations.
- Check in time 1200hrs & check out 0930hrs.
- Cruise time from 1200h to 1730hrs with 1hr lunch break. 0800h to 0900hrs next day.
- A/c working time 2100 hrs to 0700hrs (until and unless specifically mentioned)
- All meals in the Kerala Authentic Style.
Terms and Conditions
- Per person rates - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The Tour Planners will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/death during the course of the tour.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or land-slide or any other natural disaster or political/national crisis due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond the control of the Agent/Hotel. It will be entirely at the risk and cost of the customer.
- Meals in the Package can only be availed in the provided hotel.
- Meals while traveling is not included in the package and shall be paid by the customer.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rate of exchange will be decided by us and calculated at the time of final payments from clients BTQ.
- No refund for short stay and unavailed facilities
- 3.09% Government service tax extra
- The package can not be combined with any other offer
- The package charges are not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends
- The Tour Planners Management reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- As per programme and hotels as mentioned above on twin sharing basis
- Pick up and Drop if specify in the Itinerary.
- City to city transfer and sightseeing (If Specified).
- Vehicle as per time of booking (If Booked)
- Driver night bata/fee, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- All taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare. (Untill and Unless not specifically Specified in the package)
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- All the payments other than the specified services in the packages will have to be made directly at the venue to the concern suppliers.
- Price excludes personal expenses like laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral Water bottles, room services, boating, joy rides, Camera fee / shopping / tele calls etc.
- Additional sight seeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees of Museum / Wildlife itc. (Untill and Unless not specifically Specified in the package)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road bloc ks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Lunch and dinner which ever is not included.
- 100% payment to be made in advance at the time of booking the trip
- Payment for this trip will not be adjusted against any future trips
Hotel/Holiday Package Cancellation Policies
- The cancellation policy is specific to the hotel. Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Changes in travel plan/late arrival should be notified 7 days in advance otherwise postpone or propone the trip is not possible. (not applicable from 01 Dec to 31 Jan and during national holidays, festivals & long weekends).
- From booking date till 15 days prior to departure - 30% of Package Cost
- 10 to 15 Days prior to departure - 50% of Package Cost
- 7 to 10 Days prior to departure - 75% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 7 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost
- No Cancellation for the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation policy may differs in Peak Seasons
- Rs. 400 per person service charges will be charged on cancellation.
Airline Cancellation Policies
- For International Flights: Airline Cancellation Charges + Rs. 600 our service charges
- For Domestic Flights: Airline Cancellation Charges + Rs. 400 our service charges
- We are not holding any reservations in the Hotels told unless we receive the token Amount. If the above mentioned hotels are not available, we might have to book you on similar hotels and if any price difference arises, it has to be borne by the pax.
- In the unlikely event of the complaint, the same has to be given in writing to the hotels at the time of occurrence of the problem/complaint with an acknowledgement taken before departing from the destination. Otherwise we may be not be in position to assist you/take action on the complaint and cannot be held responsible.
- For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any and all services provided by The Tour Planners, Punjab courts in Patiala alone should have jurisdiction.
- If no suit/complaint is brought against The Tour Planners, within 1 month of the termination of the tour, then The Tour Planners shall be discharged of all the liabilities under or arising out of any and all services provided. It shall be deemed that you have forfeited/abandoned all rights to any and all claim against The Tour Planners.
- The Tour Planners is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. The Tour Planners does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- The linked sites are not under the control of The Tour Planners and The Tour Planners is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Tour Planners is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by The Tour Planners.
We request you to provide us the following documents when confirming the booking:
- Copy of Passport (front and back page) with flight tickets of all the guests
- Visa copies of the passengers (If Visa is being done upon arrival, same has to be submitted on the return of the guests)
- Foreign exchange endorsement receipt in case the payment is made in EUR/USD/CHF etc.
- Duly signed Form A2/Lerms letter (as applicable) incase the payment is made in INR as per the ROE applicable on the date of raising invoice.
- Payment can be made in INR also according to the ROE prevailing on the date of payment.